I’m running for State Representative to bring leadership back to Montgomery, jobs back to Etowah County, and honesty back to politics.
I was born and raised in Etowah County. Today, I help solve problems for regular people as an attorney in private practice here in Gadsden. I have worked to defend innocent people, allow newly single mothers to keep their kids, and fight for those who have been injured.
When I’m not doing that, I’m running part of my family’s business, Capeside Fish Company. There I help to bring cost savings and growth opportunities to the forefront so that our company can be the best outlet for fresh seafood in Alabama.
As a lawyer and businessman, I’ve learned how to stand up for what’s right and get things done.
I want to bring this energy and passion to helping every person in House District 28 so that we can work together to bring leadership back to Montgomery, jobs back to Etowah County, and honesty back to politics.
Kyle moderating a panel on local politics
Kyle as a child growing up in Attalla
Kyle serving at Kiwanis Pancake Day
Quick Facts About Kyle
- Kyle was born in Gadsden’s Baptist Memorial Hospital, now Gadsden Regional Medical Center, to life long Etowah County residents David Pierce and Twyla Burgess Deason. He grew up in Attalla and graduated from Etowah High School.
- Kyle is a graduate of Etowah High School in Attalla. After that, he was fortunate enough to graduate from The University of Alabama and Cumberland School of Law.
- Kyle’s first job was wearing an inflatable Zebra suit for a local radio station.
- A good portion of Kyle’s work in law practice is court-appointed criminal cases where he works to ensure that people accused of crimes get a solid defense.
- In the lead up and aftermath of the April 27, 2011, Tuscaloosa Tornadoes, Kyle worked around the clock on the radio to provide updates to keep people safe and then get them connected with assistance to get their life restarted.
- Kyle has been a partner at Capeside Fish Company in developing their Etowah County location and expansions to other markets.
- Kyle has written & edited legal guides on real property law and general practice law.
- Kyle is a proud member of the Kiwanis Club of Gadsden, having been involved in Kiwanis service clubs since junior high school.
- Each year, Kyle mentors college students from across Alabama through his role as a state advisor to the Kiwanis Club’s Circle K college service leadership program.
- Kyle believes that civic involvement is more than just an election year service. He has worked hard to redefine the Democratic Party in Alabama, serving as Charter President of the Etowah County Young Democrats and Vice President of the Alabama Young Democrats.
Running a public service campaign takes a village.
Join the team today to help Kyle bring leadership back to Montgomery, jobs to Etowah County, and honesty to politics, for all of us.